Assemble Media Group has continued its impressive awards performance this year, receiving 6 nominations for the independent PPA awards in the following categories:
- Editor of the Year – Chloe McCulloch
- Writer of the Year – Dave Rogers and Ben Flatman
- Campaign of the Year – Housing Today for the Fair Deal for Housing campaign
- Diversity and Inclusion Award – Assemble Media Group for Every Person Counts
- Independent Publishing Company of the Year – Assemble Media Group
A big congratulations to Chloe, Dave and Ben on their individual nominations and a huge well done to the whole team on the shortlisting for the brand and campaign categories as well. It’s always brilliant to see the time, effort and thought put into our content pay off.
We have our fingers crossed for some more success this year and look forward to the event in November.
Check out the full shortlist here.